College of New Caledonia

Burns Lake, Fort St. James, Mackenzie, Prince George, Quesnel, Vanderhoof

University Transfer Studies

Apply now
Program type
University Transfer
Start date
September, January, May
For more information, contact the institution.


The University Studies program offers the first two years of instruction, so you need to transfer to a university to finish your degree. You transfer the credits you receive for CNC courses to a university and continue on to complete your degree. When you take one of our UT courses, it’s as though you were studying in the same class at a university. For example, if you complete our introductory psychology course, a university will give you credit for its introductory course. To ensure your credits transfer seamlessly, CNC has formal agreements in place with the following BC universities: Emily Carr University, Kwantlen Polytechnic University, University of British Columbia, University of Northern British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, Thompson Rivers University, University of Victoria and Vancouver Island University.

Curious where your education can lead you? Have a dream job and unsure how to get there?

Discover post-secondary programs and related careers.