1. One of:
2. All of:
3. At least a "C+" (2.33 GPA) grade point average on the most recent 60 credits completed.
1. Admission rankings are determined by a combination of grade point average, experience with children, personal statement scores, and letters of reference.
2. You are strongly encouraged to contact a UNBC advisor for assistance with navigating the admission process.
Applicants also have to satisfy UNBC's Institutional Admission Requirements.
If English is not your first language, you may meet the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways (minimum score):
1. French-speaking Canadians and Canadian First Nations language speakers are exempted from English language requirement for admission.
2. Click here for a full list of ways to meet the English language proficiency requirement.
English Language Requirement - English is the primary language of instruction and communication at UNBC. If your first language is not English, you must be able to demonstrate an acceptable level of proficiency in the use of English to participate in classroom instruction and discussion as well as complete written assignments. See English Language Requirements for full details.
Information for other Admission Categories is found here.
These categories include:
For details on How to Apply check here.
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.