1. High school graduation or equivalent
2. Chemistry 11 or equivalent
3. Principles of Math 11 or Pre-Calculus 11 or Foundations of Math 12 or equivalent
4. Seven credits of human biology (BIOL 153 or equivalent)
5. Three credits of English (ENGL 112 or equivalent)
1. Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the program (including the educational background of students accepted into the program).2. If you have at least 24 transferrable post-secondary credits you will be evaluated on your post-secondary academic performance.
Applicants also have to satisfy UBC's Institutional Admission Requirements.
One of the following (minimum scores):
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.