1. Completed at least 60 credits in the Bachelor of Arts (BA) program or posses a BA degree (or equivalent)
2. 68% overall average on your last 30 credits before admission.
3. Pre-admission studies must include:
1. Admission is based on your academic standing and suitability for a career in social work. Special consideration is given to qualified applicants of First Nations ancestry, members of a visible minority or persons with disabilities.
2. Interviews are conducted in Stage II following the initial evaluation. Successful applicants completing Stage II must submit a Criminal Record Check.
3. The program has a limited enrollment, and admission is on a competitive basis.
4. If you are considering applying to the program you will want to visit the School of Social Work's website. Required application forms with instructions and detailed program information are available to download from the website.
Applicants also have to satisfy UBC's Institutional Admission Requirements.
One of the following (minimum scores):
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.