Admission for BC High School Graduates (minimum grade needed in bracket):
1. Meet UBC-O's English Language Requirement
2. A minimum 67% GPA. Admission is competitive. Courses used in the calculation of the grade point average (GPA) are:
1. The following courses are approved Grade 12 courses. They can be used to calculate your admissions average.
2. You will need to declare a Major in second year (after completing 24 credits).
3. Check here for all other admission categories.
Applicants also have to satisfy UBC-O's Institutional Admission Requirements.
One of the following (minimum scores):
Verify with the institution directly
Details on admission requirements for Canadian Aboriginal Students are found here.
Education Building Options for this program are not available.
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
These links lead to occupational descriptions on WorkBC.