Admission for BC High School Graduates (minimum grade needed in bracket):
1. Meet UBC-O's English Language Requirement
2. A minimum 67% GPA. Admission is competitive. Courses used in the calculation of the grade point average (GPA) are:
1. The following courses are approved Grade 12 courses. They can be used to calculate your admissions average.
2. You will need to declare a Major in second year (after completing 24 credits).
3. Check here for all other admission categories.
Applicants also have to satisfy UBC-O's Institutional Admission Requirements.
One of the following (minimum scores):
Verify with the institution directly
Details on admission requirements for Canadian Aboriginal Students are found here.
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.