Admission for BC High School Graduates:
Admission is competitive. Courses used to calculate the grade point average (GPA) are:
1. You must submit an audition request by February 15.
2. In-person auditions are encouraged. It's possible to provide a recorded audition if you cannot attend in person.
3. Requirements for both the in-person and the recorded audition include one classic or contemporary monologue from an existing work or a work created by you, and one performance piece (movement, dance, text, music, or performance art) created by you in which an object (prop) is used. Recorded auditions should be no longer than three minutes.
4. If you have any questions about the audition, please contact the Department of Creative Studies at 250.807.9648.
5. The following courses are approved Grade 12 courses. They can be used to calculate your admissions average.
Applicants also have to satisfy UBC-O's Institutional Admission Requirements.
One of the following (minimum scores):
Verify with the institution directly
Details on admission requirements for Canadian Aboriginal Students are found here.
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.