EducationPlannerBC will be undergoing system maintenance on Thursday, Jan 25 between 4:30am and 9am PST. Applications may be unavailable during this time.
AcademicCompletion of BC Secondary School Diploma with an overall grade average of a B- or better in the following courses:
1. Approved Grade 12 courses are:
2. If you are currently enrolled in secondary or post-secondary school one of the letters of recommendation must be written by a teacher/instructor or counsellor. If you have been out of school for several years a recommendation from an employer may be substituted. All letters of recommendation should be written on letterhead stationary and submitted to the Admissions Office either directly by your reference or in sealed envelopes.
3. If you have been enrolled in an academic program at a regional accredited college or university for at least two years on a full-time basis there is no need to submit secondary school transcripts. However, you will need to submit college or university transcripts.
4. SAT or ACT scores are NOT required for admission consideration. However, applicants may be eligible for a higher scholarship award if they score high on one of these assessments. For more information, please contact an academic advisor.
5. Students with any of the following may be eligible for transfer credit:
Applicants also have to satisfy FDU's Institutional Admission Requirements.
For undergraduate degree programs, applicants whose first language is not English or have not completed two years of high school, college or university in English must meet one of the following minimum scores:
Verify with the institution directly
Education Building Options for this program are not available.
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
These links lead to occupational descriptions on WorkBC.