1) Program Admission Requirements
- acceptance to FDU-Vancouver Bachelor's Program
- a score of at least 68 on the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), OR a score of 5.5 on an International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).
1. After arriving at the university you will be tested in English and Math to determine placement in the program. Depending on the results of the test you will need to complete one or both levels of the Pre-University Program.
2. The English and Math tests administered are equivalent to those given to full-time, first-year students entering FDU's New Jersey campuses.
2) Institution Admission Requirements
Applicants also have to satisfy FDU's institution admission requirements as listed below.
English Language Requirements
For undergraduate degree programs, applicants whose first language is not English or have not completed two years of high school, college or university in English must meet one of the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL PBT 550
- TOEFL CBT 213
- TOEFL iBT 79
- IELTS 6.0
- SAT (Critical Reading) 420
- CAE C
- FCE B
- STEP Eiken Grade 1
- MELAB 77
- CAEL 65
- CanTEST 4.0
Verify with the institution directly
General Admission Requirements (All Students)
For English Proficiency Requirements check here
BC Secondary School (or equivalent)
Admission requirements for BC Secondary School Graduates are found here
Admission requirements for Out-of-Province Secondary School Graduates are found here
BC Transfer Student
Admission requirements for BC Transfer Students are found here
Out-of-Province Transfer Student
Admission requirements for Out-of-Province Transfer Students are found here
Admission Requirements for International Students are found here
Other Student (including Special Consideration)
How to Apply
For information on How to Apply as a Canadian student check here.
For information on How to Apply as an International student check here.