1) Program Admission Requirements
- acceptance to FDU-Vancouver Bachelor's Program
- a score of at least 68 on the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), OR a score of 5.5 on an International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).
1. After arriving at the university you will be tested in English and Math to determine placement in the program. Depending on the results of the test you will need to complete one or both levels of the Pre-University Program.
2. The English and Math tests administered are equivalent to those given to full-time, first-year students entering FDU's New Jersey campuses.
2) Institution Admission Requirements
Applicants also have to satisfy FDU's institution admission requirements as listed below.
English Language Requirements
An applicant whose native language is not English is required to meet the University's English Language Requirements.
For undergraduate degree programs, applicants whose first language is not English or those who have not completed two years of high school, college or university in English must meet one of the following minimum scores:
- TOEFL PBT: 550 or higher
- TOEFL CBT: 230 or higher
- TOEFL iBT: 79
- IELTS: 6.0 overall band score
- SAT (Critical Reading): 420
- CAE: C
- FCE: B
- STEP Eiken: Grade 1
- MELAB: 77
- CAE:L 65
- CanTEST: 4.0
with the institution directly
- Students from Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand do not need to submit test scores.
- An applicant who has previously attended a high school, college or university in Canada or the United States for more than two years and have earned passing grades in English courses may be exempt from an English proficiency exam.
- Check for more exemptions here
General Admission Requirements (All Students)
General Admission requirements for all students is available here
BC Secondary School (or equivalent)
Admission requirements for BC Secondary School Graduates are found here
Admission requirements for Out-of-Province Secondary School Graduates are found here
BC Transfer Student
Admission requirements for BC Transfer Students are found here
Out-of-Province Transfer Student
Admission requirements for Out-of-Province Transfer Students are found here
If you are a mature student and would like to enquire about admissions, please contact the University's Vancouver campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance requirements for International Students are found here.
- International students with transfer credit for studies from outside of Canada should view the information here.
Other Student (including Special Consideration)
How to Apply
For information on How to Apply as a Canadian student check here.
For information on How to Apply as an International student check here.