Need more information about Vancouver?City of Vancouver
Academic (minimum grade)
Applicants also have to satisfy CCC's institution admission requirements as listed below.
English is the primary language of instruction at Corpus Christi College. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted. Applicants can demonstrate their English-language proficiency in one of the following ways:
1. Complete three or more consecutive years of full-time education in English within Canada immediately prior to attending Corpus Christi.
2. Provide proof of a minimum grade* of 67% in either: English 12, English Literature 12, or English 12 First Peoples
3. Achieve a minimum grade of 4 on Advanced Placement (AP) English Language or Literature
4. Completion of Standard Level or Higher Level English A at a minimum score of 3, where English is the primary language of instruction.
5. Take the Language Proficiency Index (LPI) exam and achieve a minimum Essay Level score of 4.
6. Achieve a minimum score of 450 on the GED Language Arts Writing & Reading
7. International students have the following options:
TOEFL: A minimum score of 550 (PBT) or 83 (iBT)
IELTS: A minimum overall band test score of 6.5 (academic module only)
EIKEN: A minimum placement of Grade 1 on the Test in Practical English
8. A minimum overall and essay score of "60" on the Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) or CAEL CE or CELPIP 2 will be accepted as a substitution to English 12 "C"
9. Provide proof of enrolment in a college-level writing or literature course that transfers as a college level English or a Communications or a Creative Writing course
Verify with the institution directly
Please see the Admissions website and contact Corpus Christi directly if you are a student in the following admission categories:
Training in a program like this one can lead to different careers. Related occupations are presented to show potential career options, not definite outcomes.
Follow the links to learn more about these careers on WorkBC's career profiles.