How can I recover my username and/or password?
- Please note that all accounts are automatically removed after 9 months of inactivity.
- Also, accounts created before June 22, 2017 were removed from the system after an upgrade, and you cannot recover these accounts.
Follow these instructions to retrieve your username and password.
- Go to https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/account/recover
- Type your email address in the box and click Recover Account.
- You will be sent an email with your Username and a temporary password.
* If you do not receive an email with your new password within 15 minutes, check your spam, junk, or trash folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carefully copy the password from the email you received.
* Make sure not to copy an additional space at the beginning or end of the password.
* Select ""Show Password"" to ensure the password is entered correctly.
- Go to: https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/
- Type in your Username and paste in the password from the email.
- Click Login.
* If you receive an ""Invalid"" message, try clearing the cache on your web browser (or trying an alternate browser or device) and return to Step 5.
- Click Update Password (on the upper right, under your username)
- In the Current Password field, paste in the password from the email you received.
- Type in a new password, twice.
- Click Update Password.
If you cannot recover your information using the above instruction, create a new EducationPlannerBC account at https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/
If you are not receiving the Account Recovery email from EducationPlannerBC:
- verify that your account email is correct
- search all folders (especially Spam/Junk folders) for an email from email@example.com
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so your email system can recognize our email address as OK, then request the password or account email again.