How do I create an EducationPlannerBC account?
To create an EducationPlannerBC so you can apply online to a post-secondary institution in British Columbia, follow these steps:
- Go to https://apply.educationplannerbc.ca/
- Select Apply from the top menu.
- Under To get started, select Sign Up for your EducationPlannerBC Account.
- On the Create Account page, type in a username and password
- Enter your email address in the Account Recovery area. This email address will be used by the EducationPlannerBC Application Service to send you a receipt for your submitted applications, and should be used if you ever need to send us a Help request.
- Read the Consent to Storing Personal Information (we need this to submit your applications!) and check the box to agree.
- Click Create Account.
After selecting Create Account, you should receive an email within 10 minutes to confirm your email for EducationPlannerBC and get started!
An EducationPlannerBC reference number is created after you have completed and saved the Program Selection page on the application form.
When logged in, click 'Submitted Applications' from the left menu to view all applications you have created and submitted in EducationPlannerBC during the past year.
NOTE: Some institutions require people to apply directly through their websites, until they can be added to EducationPlannerBC. Institutions not using EPBC are listed on the Apply page.